Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022 Apply Online & Rechecking Fee: Bihar School Examination Board 10th results have been declared, and now the Bihar Board has announced the application for scrutiny. The application process has started on 2 April 2022 and this news has been given by the Bihar Board through the official Twitter handle. Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022 will be done only with the help of the official website biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
The last date to apply for scrutiny is 8th April 2022 and on behalf of BSEB, the results of the Bihar Board Matriculation examination can be checked by every student, who took the examination in this session and whose result was declared on 31 March 2022. Along with this, students will also have to deposit an application fee of Rs 70 for re-checking their exam paper.
- Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022
- Bihar Board Matric Revaluation Form 2022 Information
- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in 10th Board Result 2022 Rechecking From
- Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Application Form 2022- Rechecking Fee
- How to Fill Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022
- BSEB 10th Class Scrutiny Form 2022 FAQs
Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022
Bihar School Examination Board has recently declared the result of 10th class students and now it has started accepting the scrutiny applications on 2nd April 2022. That means all the students who are not satisfied with their 10th board result are eligible to fill the Bihar 10th Paper Rechecking Form 2022. Like any other form, it is mandatory to follow a complete procedure for the successful submission of the form which is given on this page, so guys continue reading the article for detailed information on how to apply the online form and the process as well as.
The BSEB provides a chance to the students who are dissatisfied with the board examination result. With this opportunity, students can request subject rechecking. To do so, you need to fill out the Bihar Board 10th Revaluation form 2022 from the official website and BSEB provides a limited time period to apply.
Bihar Board Matric Revaluation Form 2022 Information
|Name of Board||Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)|
|Class name||Class 10 (Matric)|
|Article category||Application form|
|Class 10 Result date||31st March 2022|
|BSEB Class 10 Scrutiny Form starting date||2nd April 2022|
|Last date to apply for BSEB Class 10 Scrutiny Form||8th April 2022|
|Official Website||biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in and scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com|
biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in 10th Board Result 2022 Rechecking From
To fill the Bihar Board Matric Revaluation Form 2022, soon any official information will be issued by the Bihar Board. Please wait and stay connected with this website for every news of the Bihar board, search in google or visit our official website to get every news of the Bihar board first. As you all would know that as any new update by BSEB comes near, the fake website may be giving you wrong information, but now a post has been made from the official Twitter handle of Bihar Board, in which it has been clearly stated that about the scrutiny form.
When all the students will successfully apply for the rechecking, the BSEB teachers check every form and uploads the scrutiny result on its biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. As it is related to your 10th result, we advise you to read the article thoroughly to understand the process.
Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Application Form 2022- Rechecking Fee
All the students have to pay the Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Application Form 2022 fee while filling out the reval form. Otherwise, form submission will not be successful. Students will have to pay Rs. 70 per subject and it is payable through Debit/Credit and Net Banking.
How to Fill Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022
- Visit the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board for Scrutiny Form – scrutinyss.biharboardonline.com and when the page opens, you can see that it has two dashboards.
- One for registration and the other for login and it means you have to first get yourself registered or shared the login details.
- At the bottom of the registration dashboard, select your exam type by clicking on the drop-down option. Similarly, select your district and faculty and do provide roll number, roll code, and other credentials
- After that click on the ‘Register’ button and after registration you will get login details.
- Now, proceed to log in by providing the details you received earlier like roll Number and Enrollment Number, and click on the ‘Login’ button.
- As of now, the Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022 will appear with the list of subjects and you have to select the subject you want to be rechecked.
- By clicking on the proceed button given in front of them now, pay the fee of Rs 70 for each subject
- When the submission of biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in 10th Board Result 2022 Rechecking Form is successful, take a printout copy of the form as it may be required in the future.
BSEB 10th Class Scrutiny Form 2022 FAQs
Bihar Board Matric Revaluation Result 2022 will be published after the announcement by BSEB
Follow the above process and fill Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2022 Online as it is the official process only.
8th April 2022 is the Bihar Board Matric Revaluation Form 2022 last date so fill out the form before the last date