Booster Dose Certificate Download by Mobile Number & Aadhar Card Direct Link: Vaccination is the best weapon to fight against the deadly COVID 19 virus at the present time. The government has appreciated from time to time all the people take the vaccine on time. We hope that you have also completed your first and second-dose vaccinations. If all is well and now you are going to take the COVID 19 booster dose then you have to download the booster dose certificate from Cowin App, Arogya Setu App, or Umang App.
The concerned board will issue a certificate to those who have taken the booster dose at the prescribed time. Now today we are going to discuss Booster Dose Certificate download by mobile number, Aadhar card and name wise. You can use one of the methods to get the certificate online. So you should go down and read this complete article to know how to download a booster dose certificate online.
- Booster Dose Certificate Download
- Booster Dose Certificate Online – Overview
- Covid 19 Vaccine Booster Dose Certificate
- Download Booster Dose Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
- Steps to Download COVID 19 Booster Dose Certificate by Mobile Number
- Steps to Download COVID 19 Booster Dose Certificate by Aadhar Number
- Booster Dose Certificate Download – FAQs
Booster Dose Certificate Download
As we all know that COVID 19 is a deadly virus which was spread all over the world. As we talk about India, it has expanded in India also. Many states have lost their citizens due to this virus infection and some have come back after fighting this virus. After some time the government discovered the COVID 19 vaccine named Covaxin, Covishield, etc.
The initial dose of vaccine has been completed by citizens above 18+. Now after the success of the first and second doses, the government has also directed people to take a booster dose which will be the last and final vaccine to fight this virus and kill it completely. So you should schedule your COVID 19 booster dose and visit the nearest vaccination center to get the dose.
Booster Dose Certificate Online – Overview
|Certificate Name||Covid 19 Booster Dose Certificate|
|Certificate Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Vaccine Name for certificate||Precaution Dose|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Fully Vaccinated People in India||90 percent|
|Status of Booster Dose Certificate||Available Online|
Covid 19 Vaccine Booster Dose Certificate
Once you have taken the dose the government issues a booster dose certificate on the official website. Eligible can download the certificate online by entering their mobile number, name, and Aadhaar number. Here we have attached the link which can be used to download the booster dose certificate by name.
A booster dose certificate will be issued to those who have received the dose as well as a private vaccination certificate from the government. The certificate will provide proof of your vaccination and you can download it online. If you want to know more about COVID 19 Booster Dose Certificate then you can read this entire article till the end. For any help, you can also comment on us in the below comment box.
Download Booster Dose Vaccine Certificate by Mobile Number
If you are reading this article then we thank all those who took their booster dose and are now searching for a booster dose certificate download. This is important for anyone who took their booster dose and is now looking for a certificate. So the government issues the vaccination certificate online after the precautionary dose from the authorized vaccine center in India. You can download Booster Dose COVID 19 Certificate in many ways like mobile number, name wise, and Aadhar card. Here we are going to provide you with the method which can be used to download the certificate online.
After taking the booster dose, the Union Health Ministry of India will provide the vaccine certificate. More than 90% of people have successfully completed dose 1 and dose 2 vaccinations and are now eligible for a booster dose. So if you have also taken the booster dose and now want to get the certificate then you can go to the official website. The certificate will contain the applicant’s name, age, date of birth, address, vaccination date and time, and many more. Now you need to use the below steps to get the vaccine online.
Steps to Download COVID 19 Booster Dose Certificate by Mobile Number
- First of all visit the Cowin Official Website www.cowin.gov.in.
- Then find out the Booster Dose Certificate Download Link.
- Now click on the link to open it.
- Then provide the Registered Mobile Number to Get OTP.
- After receiving the OTP, enter it and verify it for further process.
- Once the OTP is Verified by the system, you will get your certificate on the screen.
- Download and take print of the Booster Dose Certificate for future reference.
Steps to Download COVID 19 Booster Dose Certificate by Aadhar Number
- For this, you have to visit the Cowin Website.
- Find out the Booster Dose Certificate by Aadhar Link.
- Then click on the link and open it.
- Now provide the valid Aadhar Card Number in the given section.
- Once the details are verified, the certificate will be processed.
- Download the certificate or take a print of it for future reference.
Booster Dose Certificate Download – FAQs
You should visit the Cowin Official Website to get the Booster Dose Certificate Online.
If you are getting the certificate online then can use the valid Mobile Number, Name, Aadhar Card Number, etc.
A booster dose Certificate will be available after you take the dose in the given schedule. It is used to verify you get the booster dose.