CLAT Admit Card 2022 Direct Link: The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the admit card for The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) on 4th June 2022. Individuals can get their permission letter from the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in by logging in with their registered credentials. Individuals who will be appearing in CLAT will be required to carry the permission letter along with one photo id on the day of the exam which is slated for 19 June 2022.
CLAT is one of the national-level entrance examinations, which is conducted every year by the Consortium of the National Law Universities. The NLU has conducted this exam on a rotation basis and it also conducts examinations like BA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), and BSW LLB (Hons), BCom LLB (Hons), and LLM, etc.
CLAT Admit Card 2022
CLAT Exam is an entrance exam to study law and this is an all-India level exam if you pass this test then you can get admission to various NLUs and law colleges in the country. This Common Law Admission Test is conducted by the Consortium of the National Law Universities on a rotational basis.
For this, centers are made in different cities and now the exam will be organized on 19 June 2022 for the applicants. Here we are sharing a Direct Link to Download CLAT Admit Card 2022 Online, as when you click on it it will redirect you to consortiumofnlus.ac.in, and due to this, you don’t need to roam here and there on the site as you will get the hall ticket instantly.
Common-Law Admission Test 2022 Highlights
|Exam Known as||CLAT|
|CLAT Sanctioned by||The consortium of National Law Universities|
|CLAT-Exam mode||Pen-and-paper exam|
|CLAT-Exam duration||2 hours|
|Common-Law Admission Test 2022 Date||19 June 2022|
|CLAT Admit Card 2022 Release Date/Time||4th June 2022|
CLAT Exam Pattern 2022
- Common-Law Admission Test will be an offline exam for which 120 months will be given to the applicants and its paper is 150 marks.
- There are 150 multiple choice questions for undergraduate level in Common-Law Admission Test
- For Post Graduate level there are 100 multiple choice questions and 2 essay-type questions in the Common-Law Admission Test
- CLAT will be in English and guys keep in mind that there will be a negative marking for every wrong answer, so applicants are alert to this.
Data Posted on CLAT 2022 Admit Card
- CLAT aspirant’s name on the admit card
- Father’s name of the individual’s attending the CLAT 2022
- Mother’s name of the individual’s attending the CLAT
- Date of birth of the individual attending the CLAT 2022
- CLAT date/ Exam center city and the center address
- The program applied by individuals attending the CLAT
- Category applied under by individual attending the CLAT
- Reporting time for Common-Law Admission Test/CLAT 2022
- Common-Law Admission Test/CLAT 2022 time
- Roll number of the individuals attending the CLAT 2022
- Invigilator signature which should be valid
- Candidate’s signature who will sit in the exam on 19 June 2022
- Photograph of the person who will sit in the exam on 19 June 2022
- Specimen signature
consortiumofnlus.ac.in 2022 Admit Card
If you have applied for the CLAT 2022 then you should start preparing for it from the very first day itself so that you can get enough time. CLAT paper is in English, so if you are a student of Hindi medium, then you must pay special attention to English. If you have joined any coaching center, then collect the notes from there and do your studies at home too.
It is important to be aware of the happenings around you and for this, read the newspapers, and magazines, and also engage on social media with this you will also get the idea about the release date of the CLAT 2022 Admit Card.
Applicants, also go for CLAT’s last year papers as with this you will get an idea of exam paper to be organized on 19 June 2022 by The Consortium of National Law Universities. You also get to understand whether you are able to solve the CLAT in the given time or not. If you have registered for CLAT, you can also access the study material on the consortiumofnlus.ac., which will be very helpful. Keep checking the consortium’s website from time to time so that you can get information about Common-Law Admission Test 2022 Hall Ticket and other updates.
Steps For Online CLAT Admit Card 2022 Download
- Visit the official website for The consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) and then click on ‘Login’.
- Then submit the mobile number and password to log into the consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Now the candidate’s dashboard will open on the screen and move ahead.
- And click on the CLAT Admit Card 2022 link which is now available on your device’s screen.
- After clicking the link a new page will open with blank boxes now fill these boxes by entering your login credentials.
- After filling click on submit and then, Online CLAT Admit Card 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Now check the exam date and your details and verify whether are they correct or not.
- Click on Download CLAT 2022 Admit Card and take a few printouts for future reference.