Vaccine Certificate Correction Update Name, Mobile Number & Address Step by Step Procedure: Covid vaccination process is still underway in India and as of today 90% of Indians are fully vaccinated and the beneficiaries who have been vaccinated against covid are given a Vaccination Certificate. This certificate is proof that you have got the dose of vaccine and it is sent through a link on the mobile number of the beneficiary while opening the link you can download the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
The process of downloading the Vaccination Certificate is different as there are multiple ways to get the certificate. Applicants can also get this certificate via Cowin Portal, Aarogya Setu App, or Umang App. But sometimes there are some errors in our certificate so today in this post we will tell you about the process of Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Correction to get all this information, do read this post curated by us.
- Vaccine Certificate Correction- Covid19
- Some Common Mistakes in the Covid-19 vaccine certificate
- Corona Vaccine Certificate Error Correction 2022 Highlights
- www.cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Online Correction
- Covid-19 vaccine certificate- Update Mobile Number, Name, Address
- Online Process for Vaccine Certificate Correction
Vaccine Certificate Correction- Covid19
When we get vaccinated under the COVID Vaccination drive-by GOI, we get a certificate and this certificate is proof that our vaccinations have been done. But sometimes there are some errors in that certificate like name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Address, gender, etc. And many more, which we need to correct as now it has become a document that is used to get entry in public places.
So for your information, we are explaining that we can correct our wrong information by correcting it ourselves while sitting at home. And you can do this by using www.cowin.gov.in as it is the certified website developed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department for the vaccination drive in the country.
Some Common Mistakes in the Covid-19 vaccine certificate
Nowadays some mistakes can be seen in the Covid-19 vaccine certificate, which we need to edit, those mistakes can be of the following types:
- Incorrect name or spelling mistake after getting vaccinated for COVID-19
- Wrong gender of man or woman who has got a jab
- Incorrect date of birth of the citizen vaccinated for coronavirus
- Wrong mobile number of the citizen vaccinated for coronavirus
- Error in DOB of the citizen vaccinated for coronavirus
- Error in the address of citizen vaccinated for coronavirus
Corona Vaccine Certificate Error Correction 2022 Highlights
|Corona Vaccine Certificate issued by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department|
|The certificate is known as||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Change Details||name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Address, gender|
|Official Website to make corrections||www.cowin.gov.in|
www.cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate Online Correction
If you have received the first dose or both doses of the corona vaccine, you should download the www.cowin.gov.in Vaccine Certificate. Here we are telling you how to correct the certificate while sitting at home. The Coronavirus pandemic was spreading rapidly in India and in such a situation it had become very important to keep yourself safe.
In the corona Vaccine Certificate, a person can change his or her wrongly printed name, date of birth, mobile number, and gender via the internet at home only but you can only do this once. Citizens, FYI you cannot correct all the details other than name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Address, and gender in the corona vaccine certificate issued by GOI.
Covid-19 vaccine certificate- Update Mobile Number, Name, Address
A person can correct his or her corona vaccine certificate online by visiting www.cowin.gov.in, which is a very easy process. Just after your first dose of jab, you received your partial Vaccine Certificate by GOI and if you find a mistake in the certificate issued by GOI then you can fix it at home only.
If you want to do this then there are some steps for it which we are discussing below. But do not leave the house without wearing a mask and use sanitizer always. In 2021 only the Government of India had started a vaccine drive to fight this virus in the country and now citizens above 12 years of age have also started getting the vaccine in the country.
Online Process for Vaccine Certificate Correction
- To correct the Covid Vaccine Certificate, first, you have to go to the official website www.cowin.gov.in and then click on ‘Register/Sign In’ in a yellow banner.
- After this you will be asked to enter your mobile no., so enter that no. which you have used for registration at Cowin
- When you enter your mobile number an OTP will be sent to your mobile no. by Cowin, which you have to fill in the given space.
- After this, you have to click on Verify and Proceed and with this, the new page will open.
- Then click on the option of Raise an Issue, on this redirected page and again you will be redirected to a new page.
- This page has your personal information and now you can change your name, date of birth, Mobile Number, Address, and gender.
- After doing Vaccine Certificate Correction, click on the continue button and recheck all the details and click on submit button.